A GUIDE FOR AUTHOR
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.
Paper Template Downloading
The papers should adhere to the Template! Author can choose from the abstract templates listed as follows:
P.s. Full Paper Submission: The accepted paper will be included in the conference proceeding as well as present at conference.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 12 pages; (If the paper exceeds 12 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page);
4) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
5) Plagiarism is prohibited;
6) Duplicate submission is prohibited.
The registration fee of one paper is 4000 RMB (no longer than 12 pages). If you are a student, you can apply for a discount(10%-20%). After the article is accepted, you can apply for a discount from us through email or other contact methods.
Peer Review Instructions
All the papers will be peer reviewed, and each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 10-15 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
Policy on Multiple Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.